BElife International Certification for Trainers and Specialists
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR YOUR TAGLINE.
Tell your visitors your story. Add catchy text to describe what you do, and what you have to offer. The right words can inspire and intrigue your audience, so they’re ready to take action on your site. To start telling your story, double click or click Edit Text.
Period of education and specialization for each path
1. First level or base curriculum: Path Specialists and healing science specialist, associate level, require at least 3 to 6 months for the first level certification (with practicum of 3 to 6 months).
2. Path Facilitator: Facilitators for first level or base curriculum subjects will require 6 months to one year depending whether they are enrolled in a fast track immersion program or online studies or intermittent training schedule.
3. Second Level or Specialization Curriculum: Path Specialists and healing science specialists, full-fledged level require a minimum of 1 year of immersion program with complete ongoing practicum or maximum of 3 years intermittent study program schedule.
4. Trainer: Instructor for the different paths require 2 to 4 years of immersion training and much of administrative service practicum.
5. Mentor: For the different paths, mentorship requires 2 to 4 years of comprehensive study and immersion to practical service under those lines of specializations. There are 4 levels of mentorship from associate to full-fledged, senior and master mentor.
6. BIHC Dean: To be a dean of any path, you need to be an advanced trainer and also a certifier. To be a certifier, one has to be first an examiner and senior trainer. The range of exposure to the path of specialization ranges from 5 years to 10 years. One has to be an advanced soul to manage this level of responsibility.
7. Master: Master role has to have a proven track record of being a specialist for at least 3 paths, a dean role for at least 5 years, a world server for at least 10 years and an advanced initiate already by esoteric standards of at least the 4th degree initiation.